Canvas Saddle Bag
This can be a big saddle bag capable of numerous rack trunks (perfect for road bikes without rear racks). It is possible to bring a picnic and extra garments while the 3-point attachment and hardwood inner support maintain the load stable. You are able to use the external lashing bands to install a jacket or your walking footwear.
This a conventional design that really works most readily useful along with your saddle mounted in a forward or natural position on your seatpost. In case your seat is pushed right straight back on seatpost, you may possibly have some interference with your top leg. There are various answers to decrease this overlap including making use of a small wood spacer between the seatpost and case to cut back overlap.
- Maximum. Proportions: 9″L x 9″H x 11″W and 650 cubic inches / 10L
- Main panel of bag is a durable sandwich of 1 Ω levels of 18oz. canvas, thin cushioning, and an off-white fabric lining for a brighter inside
- Bottom strengthened with a riveted HDPE plate to keep case from drooping under load
- Exterior lashing things (additional straps perhaps not included)
- Removable reflective tabs
- Internal key/wallet pocket